The occasional glass
Kath keeps stb running finance wise, she only needs an occasional glass of wine to keep her sane. Here is her occasional glass
5 days attendance on the course , on completion of micro teach and submission of assignments , the qualification
Level 3 award City and Guilds PTLLS 6302
Lantra Awards accredited
Instructional skills for the practical skills instructor
NEXT OPEN COURSE PROGRAMME 2014
DAY1 TUES 11 FEB
DAY 2 THURS 20 FEB
DAY 3 THURS 27 FEB
DAY 4 FRI 28 FEB
DAY 5 THURS 6 MARCH
Many YFC members are registered with Farming Connect (FC) and direct family members can benefit from the 80% subsidy for accredited training.
There are many “non-farming” members in Glamorgan YFC so STB are offering a similar subsidy to PAID-UP members of clubs in Glamorgan Federation.
HOW IT WORKS
FOR EVERY FARMING CONNECT FUNDED YOUNG FARMER ON OUR COURSE – STB WILL SPONSOR A NON FARMING CONNECT FUNDED YOUNG FARMER – SO ALL MEMBERS EFECTIVELY PAY THE SAME.
INTRODUCTION TO AGRICULTURAL BASED BUSINESS PLANNING
Course code CZAH43X
Lantra Awards accredited. Eligible for Farming Connect funding. (1 Day)
• YESS scheme entrants (To enable YESS entrants to implement, monitor, and evaluate against their entrant business plan.)
• Entrants into farming
• Farmers wishing to develop their business management skills.
FRI 17TH JAN 2014 TREWYTHAN HOTEL, GREAT OAK ST, LLANIDLOES SY18 6BW
FRI 24TH JAN 2014 LANTRA , RWS, BUILTH WELLS, LD2 3WY
WED 29TH JAN 2014 VALLEY HOTEL, LONDON RD, VALLEY, YNYS MON (ANGLESEY) LL65 3DU
FRI 31ST JAN 2014 NANT Y FFIN MOTEL, LLANDISSILIO SA66 7SU
THURS 6TH FEB 2014 NEWCASTLE EMLYN AREA
FRI 7TH FEB 2014 LLANDEILO AREA
WED 12TH FEB 2014 BALA
THURS 13TH FEB 2014 LLANFYLLIN/ MEIFOD AREA
FRI 14TH FEB 2014 LLANDRINDOD WELLS AREA
TUES 18TH FEB 2014 PWLLHELI / PORTHMADOG AREA
WED 19TH FEB 2014 RUTHIN / MOLD AREA
TUES 25TH FEB 2014 CAERLAN FARM TONYPANDY CF40 1SN
The course is 1 day in length. Every course runs from 9.30 to 4pm, with light lunch, tea and coffee provided.
Price per delegate £225 plus vat .Vat can be reclaimed by vat registered businesses, 80% Farming Connect funding eligible. When filling out FC pre approval forms, the training provider is Simply the best training, and Lantra Awards is accrediting body.
At the end of the course the trainee will be able to :
• Define basic financial terminology to include P &L, overhead costs, variable costs, Balance sheet, cash flow, viability, cash needs, gross margins, benchmarking,
• Identify examples of the above terms.
• Analyse financial documents for examples.
• Describe the difference between management accounts and tax accounting.
• Set up a customised template of management accounts for the business
• Identify recording in mgt accounts to assist Gross Margin analysis
• Produce a Gross Margin from a set of Management Accounts
• Identify sources of benchmarking information.
• STB TRAINING,CAERLAN FARM, TONYPANDY, RCT, CF40 1SN
• firstname.lastname@example.org RING US on 01443 670267