Farming connect application window opens March 6th , here is list of courses we are offering :
We have 1 discounted place available on
Lantra – Chainsaws cross cutting and maintenance ITA
On MARCH 27 &28
1 discounted place available on
Lantra- Chainsaws cross cutting and maintenance and felling small trees (up to 200mm)ITA
on MARCH 27-30TH
must know asap !
WE ARE RUNNING A SESSION WITH A TEST ON ANIMALS IN TRANSIT- CATTLE SHEEP PIGS, GOATS HORSES ON TUES 7TH MARCH 3.30. will be approx. 2.5 hrs
Please let us know if you would like to book in.
look at our info sheet
We can do the following courses, all the business courses can be delivered all over Wales.
Training Courses: 80 % FUNDING AVAILABLE.
- Project Management
- Leading & Managing
- Getting the best out of your people
- Developing people to perform
- Managing casual and seasonal teams
- Recruiting and finding the right people
- Planning your business for the future
- Financial Recording & VAT
- Understanding and using your accounts
- Managing your cash flow
- Business planning and development
- Marketing your business
technical AND machinery
- Lambing Techniques
- Safe Use of Sheep Dip
- The Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Control
- Responsible and effective control of Commensal Rodents
- Rodent Control on Farms
- Mole Control – Trapping Techniques
- Working at Heights Awareness and Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) & Safe Application of Pesticides Using Vehicle Mounted Boom Sprayer Equipment (PA2)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) & Safe Application of Pesticides Using Hand Held Equipment (PA6)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Application of Pesticides Using Hand Held Equipment (PA6)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Application of Pesticides Using Vehicle Mounted Boom Sprayer Equipment (PA2)
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck
- Tractor Driving and Arm Mounted Cutting Equipment
- Tractor Driving
- Chainsaw maintenance and cross-cutting
- Chainsaw maintenance, cross-cutting, felling and processing trees up to 380mm
- Felling and processing trees over 380mm
- ITA in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting (occasional user)
- Sit-in ATV Skid Steer Tracked or Wheeled
- Sit-in ATV Conventional Steered
- Sit-Astride ATV’s including loads and trailed equipment
NEXT FUNDING WINDOW – MARCH 6TH – 31ST.
we are running a cohort of LEVEL 3 AWARD IN EDUCATION AND TRAINING- the replacement for PTLLS, in March
Contact us for full details, info below
NEXT WINDOW FOR TRAINING APPLICATIONS WILL BE 6TH – 31ST MARCH
Keep watching out for more info on this, There will be an opportunity for under 40’s on an eligible farm/ forestry business to access 5 training courses in a year, rather than 3. Still only 1 per year in Machinery and Equipment.
You will need to update your PDP, we can help with this, to reflect new choices for training. This can be done NOW, but the application form itself won’t be available TILL MARCH 6TH.