The New Farming Connect programme was launched in October 2015
YOU MUST RE-REGISTER Since oct 2015 !
New pot of money, so European rules require you to register.
- You will need CRN, holding and family details.
- Each member will need an email address.
- Register now so that you will be able to participate straight away.
You will be issued with a BAS number for the business, which you will need to access training funding. Each individual will receive a CON number they need to keep safe for attending FC events. Each individual will receive a USERNAME to access the Personal Development Plan.
Do you want to pop up for a PDP CLINIC ? WE CAN ASSIST YOU IN PREPARING YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN
You can apply for 3 courses in a year, only ONE of which can be from machinery and equipment
Under 40’s can now apply for 5 in a year.
WHAT COURSES DOES STB OFFER? FCCLIENTPRICELISTOCT18
Training Courses: 80 % FUNDING AVAILABLE.
- Project Management
- Leading & Managing
- Getting the best out of your people
- Developing people to perform
- Managing casual and seasonal teams
- Recruiting and finding the right people
- Planning your business for the future
- Financial Recording & VAT
- Understanding and using your accounts
- Managing your cash flow
- Business planning and development
- Marketing your business
- Lambing Techniques
- Safe Use of Sheep Dip
- The Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Control
- Cattle foot trimming
- Responsible and effective control of Commensal Rodents
- Rodent Control on Farms
- Mole Control – Trapping Techniques
- Working at Heights Awareness and Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- NEW Introduction to Agricultural Business Planning (gross margins, budgeting)
- NEW Planning a diversification
Training Courses: 40 % FUNDING AVAILABLE.
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) & Safe Application of Pesticides Using Vehicle Mounted Boom Sprayer Equipment (PA2)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) & Safe Application of Pesticides Using Hand Held Equipment (PA6)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Application of Pesticides Using Hand Held Equipment (PA6)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Application of Pesticides Using Vehicle Mounted Boom Sprayer Equipment (PA2)
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck
- Tractor Driving and Arm Mounted Cutting Equipment
- Tractor Driving
- Chainsaw maintenance and cross-cutting
- Chainsaw maintenance, cross-cutting, felling and processing trees up to 380mm
- Felling and processing trees over 380mm
- ITA in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting (occasional user)
- Sit-in ATV Conventional Steered
- Sit-Astride ATV’s including loads and trailed equipment
- NEW- BRUSHCUTTERS
NEXT FUNDING WINDOW – OCTOBER 1ST TO 26TH
FARMING CONNECT SKILLS TRAINING LINKS
Here you will access the information you require, list of courses available etc.
THEN GO TO
THERE WILL BE A VIDEO GUIDE HERE , AND A LINK TO THE LOG IN. USE THE USER AND PASSWORD GIVEN BY FC.