The New Farming Connect programme was launched in October 2015
YOU MUST RE-REGISTER Since oct 2015 !
New pot of money, so European rules require you to register.
- You will need CRN, holding and family details.
- Each member will need an email address.
- Register now so that you will be able to participate straight away.
You will be issued with a BAS number for the business, which you will need to access training funding. Each individual will receive a CON number they need to keep safe for attending FC events. Each individual will receive a USERNAME to access the Personal Development Plan.
Do you want to pop up for a PDP CLINIC ? WE CAN ASSIST YOU IN PREPARING YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN
You can apply for 3 courses in a year, only ONE of which can be from machinery and equipment
Under 40’s can now apply for 5 in a year.
WHAT COURSES DOES STB OFFER? FCCLIENTPRICELISTOCT18
Training Courses: 80 % FUNDING AVAILABLE.
- Project Management
- Leading & Managing
- Getting the best out of your people
- Developing people to perform
- Managing casual and seasonal teams
- Recruiting and finding the right people
- Planning your business for the future
- Financial Recording & VAT
- Understanding and using your accounts
- Managing your cash flow
- Business planning and development
- Marketing your business
- Lambing Techniques
- Safe Use of Sheep Dip
- The Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Control
- Cattle foot trimming
- Responsible and effective control of Commensal Rodents
- Rodent Control on Farms
- Mole Control – Trapping Techniques
- Working at Heights Awareness and Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling
- NEW Introduction to Agricultural Business Planning (gross margins, budgeting)
- NEW Planning a diversification
Training Courses: 40 % FUNDING AVAILABLE.
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) & Safe Application of Pesticides Using Vehicle Mounted Boom Sprayer Equipment (PA2)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1) & Safe Application of Pesticides Using Hand Held Equipment (PA6)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Pesticides (PA1)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Application of Pesticides Using Hand Held Equipment (PA6)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Application of Pesticides Using Vehicle Mounted Boom Sprayer Equipment (PA2)
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck
- Tractor Driving and Arm Mounted Cutting Equipment
- Tractor Driving
- Chainsaw maintenance and cross-cutting
- Chainsaw maintenance, cross-cutting, felling and processing trees up to 380mm
- Felling and processing trees over 380mm
- ITA in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting (occasional user)
- Sit-in ATV Conventional Steered
- Sit-Astride ATV’s including loads and trailed equipment
- NEW- BRUSHCUTTERS
NEXT FUNDING WINDOW 7TH JAN TO MARCH 1ST
FARMING CONNECT SKILLS TRAINING LINKS
Here you will access the information you require, list of courses available etc.
THEN GO TO
THERE WILL BE A VIDEO GUIDE HERE , AND A LINK TO THE LOG IN. USE THE USER AND PASSWORD GIVEN BY FC.